You guys, it has been so cold here all we want to do is stay in our cozies all day! We made chili for dinner and sat in front of the fire, which was the perfect way to spend the evening. In our opinion, with weather like this, the only way to shop is online! Lucky for us all, there are some great online sales happening right now. Here is what we found to be the best sales this week…
The Best Sales This Week
- J. Crew: now through January 18, extra 50% off final sale items w/ code: SALETIME- We are slightly obsessed with this pom pom bag, this top will be great for spring, a fun take on the classic tee and the perfect addition to our sunnies collection.
- Nordstrom: newest sale additions- Can’t pass up a pair of our favorite workout leggings, these tanks are great for layering, this adorable bell sleeve sweater is one of our favorites and comes in three other colors and a shoulder bag in the prettiest green leopard!
- Shopbop: new to sale- This tee is just in time for Valentine’s Day, can totally see us cozied up in this relaxed cardigan, the perfect jogger set for running errands and the cutest leopard booties!
- Madewell: 20% off $100 & 30% off $200 w/ code: STAYCOZY- the softest pajama shorts, we love the versatility of this dress, the fresh look of a classic button down but with a cropped front and we love the tassel detail on this poncho.
Recently on B&H
- Ten things that every “Gigi” needs to have at her house
- Sharing William’s two year update and pictures from the last year
- A list of our January favorites for this cold month!
What We’re Loving This Week
- This little bag is on our spring/summer wish list!
- Soup!! This cold weather has us wanting warm food and this recipe looks delicious!
- A classic sweater with a touch of French 😉