Today I am celebrating 31 years! I had the best weekend celebrating with my family. On Saturday the weather could not have been prettier. We soaked it up by spending a lot of time outside! We went to brunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening outside while William played and we sipped on rosé. Saturday evening was our family dinner at my parents’ house and it was so much fun having everyone together. We ended the weekend with a Spa Day at the Joule on Sunday – I can’t even begin to tell you how relaxing it was!!
Not that I need anything – but it’s always fun to come up with a birthday wish list! Here’s what is currently on my radar 🙂
Birthday Wish List
- lip treatment: My absolute favorite “chapstick”. William got into my last one and needless to say, it’s time for a new one!
- ruffle sleeve top: I’ve had my eye on this top since January and it just went on sale. I wore it to my birthday dinner on Saturday night
- white sunglasses: I love the look of white sunglasses, but don’t know that I can pull them off. This $12 pair is an easy way to try them out.
- mimosa candle: One can never have too many candles!
- tote bag: I bought my Louis Vuitton Neverfull to use for my first job out of college 8 years ago. It has been the best bag, but has seen better days! I’m tempted to try the Goyard tote bag next.. any thoughts??
- white jeans: After wearing maternity jeans last spring/summer, I’m ready for new non-maternity white jeans – love this pair.
- floral earrings: A fun pair of earrings in navy.
- gingham dress: What could be better than a swing dress in gingham?
- gingham swimsuit top and high waist bottom: Love this ruffle gingham top with high waisted bottoms for the summer!
- slides: I splurged on the real version, but loving this pair of designer dupes in black.
- brightening face mask: As a tired mom of two – this brightening mask is on my wish list!
- pajamas: I think I’m addicted to pajamas – these look cozy and soft and perfect for our warm summer.
- coffee table book: Kind of like scented candles, one can never have too many… 🙂