Today is my birthday, but we’ve already been celebrating for a few days! My kids surprised me with brunch and a spa day at the Joule this weekend, my mom comes into town on Thursday and we are celebrating at home this weekend with the whole family. It doesn’t get much better than all of that. So grateful and I can’t wait!
Birthday Wish List
- frame sweatshirt: I always on the lookout for a cozy sweatshirt and I love the colors of this one! Plus, Frame makes some of my favorite jeans.
- tortoise sunglasses: Tortoise shell sunnies are a classic, and this cat eye style is right on trend.
- lipgloss: Lipstick/lipgloss is my weakness – I can always use another color!
- sunscreen: My favorite sunscreen – and I will need a lot of it being outside this summer with William and Henry!
- flip flops: Love these cute Tory Burch flip-flops for summer and they come in so many great colors- I may need more than one pair.
- candle trio: I absolutely love Nest candles and this spring trio includes one of my favorite scents- grapefruit!
- striped jumpsuit: This jumpsuit is perfect for Spring/Summer events- I can dress it up with heels or wear a cute pair of flats for a more casual event.
- glo pro – lip edition: I’m crazy about my glo-pro and I’d love to try the lip edition!
- pink wallet on a chain: I always have Gucci on my wish list 😉
- white pointy toe mule: How cute are these white bootie mules?!
- slingback flat: I’ve been obsessing over these slingback flats since I saw them last Fall, so these are at the top of my list.
- beach tote: I carried a similar beach tote a lot last summer and I love all the colors on this one!