Summer Fashion Finds Under $100
- Hand embellished floral top: We saw this adorable top at J. Crew while we were out shopping this week- we fell in love, especially when we saw the price!
- Beaded tassel drop earrings: We can never have enough statement earrings and these are the perfect shade of pink.
- Pink sunglasses: Love these cat eye over-sized sunnies!
- Blush pink loafers: We cannot get enough of the mule loafer trend and these blush pink ones are on point.
- Mini stud earrings: For the perfect pop of pink!
- Nude suede mules: These are the absolute best mules to wear with everything…we all have them, they’re that good.
- Tassel crossbody bag: Did we mention that we a little obsessed with tassels? This bag is no exception!
- Nars cheek palette: A cheek palette makes doing your makeup so easy and the colors in this one are perfect for a natural sun kissed look.
- Ruffle top: This one is definitely a wear now/wear this fall option and we love it.
- Lipstick set: Everything you need for your lips in this limited edition set.
- Leather card case: We love this card case for simplifying life- plus the pretty pink and the wristlet make it even better
- Hanky panky thong: Hanky panky…pink…yes, please!
- Cozy ruffle pullover and cozy ruffle shorts: You wouldn’t have to wear these together, but they sure would look cute for lounging on the weekend
- Studded leather clutch: This neutral clutch with colorful studs could be the perfect accessory for any outfit.
- Striped boatneck sweater: This relaxed fit cotton sweater is so soft and comfy!
- Lace espadrilles: We love anything lace and these espadrilles take it to a whole new level!
Stia, Jean and Katherine