Happy Thursday! Short weeks are the best weeks, aren’t they? I can’t believe it’s almost Friday and we are gearing up for another weekend, while the whole family is on baby watch for Baby Coffman. We can’t wait to meet this baby! Justin and I have been so busy lately. He’s been traveling a lot for work and spent Labor Day Weekend celebrating my brother’s bachelor party in Scottsdale. While Justin was away, I made a trip to see my family in Oklahoma City and that was a fun whirlwind! We are both ready for a weekend a little closer to home 🙂
My weekend style is pretty casual, especially after being in workwear all week long! Most days I’m wearing athleisure for working out and running errands. Justin and I will usually find a night on the weekend to go out to eat and try a new restaurant, or just go back to one of our favorites. That’s when I like to wear something new and a pair of heels. Now that the weather has cooled down – the mid 80s feels amazing – I’ve been opting to wear my favorite pair of jeans and a cute top. Right now we are all loving this pretty yellow mustard color. It’s a nice way to transition to the new season and we are happy to say that there are so many great yellow tops for fall!
Yellow Tops For Fall
- Picked up this yellow crochet top (on sale!) for our trip to Vail this summer and it’s a great Fall transition piece.
- Loving the details on this yellow top – the neckline and sleeves are perfect.
- This yellow ruffled top is too cute and only $50 – also available in 10 other colors!
- A swiss dot top for Fall? Yes please!
- A satin off the shoulder top – that’s on sale for $35!
Shop Yellow Tops for Fall:
Stia, Jean and Katherine