It’s so hard to believe that Henry will be three weeks old tomorrow! He has been the most easygoing baby, but has been giving us very little sleep the past week. We finally got a 4 hour stretch of sleep on Tuesday night, a welcome change from Henry being awake from midnight to 4 am! That tends to be the time he cluster feeds – that and from 6-8 pm. Witching hour anyone?
Nursing Henry has been a much smoother journey than with William. He didn’t have a tongue tie, so other than the usual pain at the beginning, it has just been so trouble-free! I nurse Henry on demand, just like William, so I try to always wear something nursing friendly. It seems to be easier to find/wear nursing friendly clothes in the summer, so I’ve rounded up ten nursing friendly tops for the fall!
Ten Nursing Friendly Tops to Wear this Fall
- This eyelet top is adorable, a good price and so effortless to nurse in. In fact, I wore it for one our first outings and, even though it was hot, I was so happy that I did. It was just so easy to be able to button down my shirt at lunch when Henry got hungry.
- This plaid ruffle top is perfect for fall and perfect for nursing your baby anywhere – I just ordered it!
- An off the shoulder sweater can easily be pulled down – and looks so chic!
- You can’t go wrong with a classic white shirt – so many ways to wear it!
- The prettiest pink off the shoulder top.
- Classic stripes and this top is perfect for layering.
- This statement sleeve sweater is adorable and love the deep v and bows on the sleeves.
- The perfect nursing friendly top to wear this fall – love the cardigan look and bows at the shoulders!
- This black top has all the romantic vibes.
- And I love the detailing on this blue and white button down shirt.
Shop Ten Nursing Friendly Top to Wear this Fall:
Stia, Jean and Katherine