In keeping with the spirit of the beginning of the new year, we thought it would be interesting to revisit 2017 and see what were some of your very favorite items that we posted. It was so much fun to look back at our old posts and to see what things really resonated with you guys. We are kind of thinking this will help moving forward into 2018 as well. We’ll try to bring you even more things that you’ll really love! Here are the most popular items from 2017:
Top 10 Most Popular Items on bishop&holland in 2017
- Raw Hem Jeans: These jeans were purchased during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and have been worn so much since then – as shown here, here and here. PS: They are currently on sale!
- Work-out Pants: We live in these workout pants and you guys must love them as much as we do! They look just as cute for running errands as they do for workouts.
- Striped Pajamas: One of our favorite posts of the year is our Christmas pajamas post. These striped pajamas are too cute and aren’t just for Christmas either! PS: 40% off today!
- Embellished sandals: These chic slip-on sandals are perfect for warm weather and are fully stocked for Spring!
- Beach tote: This was the perfect summer bag. We carried it on repeat all summer long and we can’t wait to use it again when it gets warmer!
- Burberry onesie: You guys loved this on our little Henry and thankfully there were plenty in stock!
- One piece swimsuit and floral one piece swimsuit: These two swimsuits were wildly popular with you and we plan to bring you some super cute versions for this swim season.
- Ruffle sleeve sweater: Kat wore this for our Christmas brunch tablescape post and it was a hit.
- Maternity maxi dress: Stia didn’t buy a ton of maternity specific items for her pregnancy with Henry, but this was one of them, and believe us when we say it was on repeat… 😉
- Gucci belt: We love to pick up one or two (maybe three) splurge items each season. This belt was one of those. It’s a bit more expensive than your average belt, but we wore the heck out of it and you guys loved it 🙂