You guys, it’s that time of year again…vacation season! Vacation planning is in full swing over here at b&h.
Stia and Caleb have already launched their vacation season with a trip to Gulf Shores. Katherine and I are feeling a little envious of them being on the beach and in the warm water, but we are working on our vacation essentials lists for our family getaway coming up soon. We are all super excited!
To help with our vacation packing needs (and yours, we hope!) we’ve put together this Vacation Essentials list. We are so happy that everything on this list is under $100! Except for one item that’s just barely over…:) So that doesn’t really count, right?
- Sunglasses: We think every vacation should start with a new pair of sunglasses, don’t you?
- Floppy hat: A wide brimmed hat is great sun protection for the pool or beach, but also looks cute with any summer dress.
- Swim suit: This red scalloped two-piece is just the cutest in our book!
- Striped dress: Off the shoulder and a ruffle neck line make this dress a must have for any vacation packing list.
- Nail polish set: With the prettiest shades of pink and red this set has every color you need for your next vacation.
- Tassel earrings: These are the cutest tassel earrings we have seen so far this season. They will make any outfit a standout!
- Lipgloss: We are obsessed with the new colors of gloss in this line- including this yummy shade of red!
- Phone cover: A citrus theme phone cover will really get you in vacay mode.
- Slides: At least one pair of slides needs to be on your packing list. These are so cute and so comfy- we don’t want to take them off!
- Slides #2: See above (!). These super soft suede slides are perfect with your summer dresses and with jeans too. They are the perfect neutral and at under $100 a no-brainer!
- Straw tote bag: The must have vacation bag! It’s perfect to haul your beach and pool goodies and looks equally cute going straight to dinner or drinks.
Shop Vacation Essentials:
Stia, Jean and Katherine