The absolute best part about this year has been adding William to our family. At five months old, he is starting to show so much personality, smiling, giggling and flirting, and it seems like he is learning a new skill each day. He wears himself out with all that he is trying to do. It has been so much fun seeing him grow and learn, but we also want him to stay little forever!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins: Since he was a newborn, these have been the only shoes that stay on William’s feet. We have them in almost every boy color. For Summer we love red and a classic tan that we rebought since he outgrew his first pair!
- Bubbles: Absolutely love this traditional way of dressing little boys. William has two new bubbles for summer- both with his monogram, of course!
- Swimsuits: This Burberry swimsuit is just too cute and we got this rash guard to protect him from the sun.
- Hats: This white one looks adorable with his swim trunks, and this seersucker one is just as cute- monogrammed, of course 🙂
- Everyday outfits: This brand is our absolute favorite! The softest cotton and cutest prints. These sailboats and this nautical outfit have been in heavy rotation.
- Sandals: Salt water sandals are just the sweetest. Will has a pair of white ones that he has worn way more than we ever thought he would. We’d also like to get them in brown.
- Pajamas: Again our favorite brand in everyday makes the softest and sweetest pj’s. William has these giraffes and we’ll add these airplanes in since he is growing so tall!
- Babiators: William just got a pair of babiators– perfect for the pool!