This Sunday I will be turning the BIG 3-0! I am actually looking forward to this big birthday. My twenties were good to me. I had the absolute best college experience, landed a job that I thoroughly enjoyed, married Caleb, bought a house, got pregnant and had William, decided to leave the corporate world to stay at home with William and had the opportunity to travel to so many places. As I enter the last few days of my twenties, I am just thanking God for all his blessings over the past ten years and excited to see what the next ten will bring. And, while I do not need a thing on this wish list, it’s always fun to put one together anyway!
As far as celebrations go, Caleb has a business trip this week, so I’ll be meeting him in Park City this weekend. It will be our first trip sans William. I am so sad to be leaving William (although I am sure he is ecstatic to be spending the weekend with Gigi and GB), but also so excited for a few uninterrupted days with Caleb. We’ll celebrate with family when we get back 🙂 I could not be more thankful!
- mini pom pom tote bag: With a few upcoming warm weather trips, this darling mini pom pom tote bag is on my list. It also comes in a larger version!
- pink sneakers: I’ve had my eye on these pink sneakers since they hit the J.Crew website. They are perfect for Spring and would help put a little pep in my step when on walks with William.
- drop earrings: I already own these in blush pink and gold, but I love the striped version.
- blush pink sunglasses: These will go with absolutely everything this Spring!
- camel iphone cover: I’m way over due for a new phone (think: phone dropped way too many times!)) but I’m trying to hold out until the new phone comes out in September. I’m hoping this adorable camel iphone cover will help make my phone last until then!
- active botanical serum: Skincare has been at the forefront of my mind for the last seven years. But now that I am thirty, I think it’s time to pull out the big guns 😉 I’ve heard that this active botanical serum is a miracle worker!
- ruffle hem midi dress: Everything from J.Crew is adorable right now and I can’t wait for warmer weather to wear this ruffle hem midi dress.
- marmont mini bag: A girl can dream right?
- scalloped bikini: I’ve always been a girly girl and this scalloped bikini will be perfect for upcoming spring and summer trips.
- wrap around ankle tie sandal: How cute are these wrap around ankle tie sandals?! They will be perfect with all my summer dresses.
- pink lip kit: You can never have too many pink lipsticks…!
- rockstud sandals: I’ve been wanting these for years after seeing my mom wearing her black ones (and maybe borrowing them once or twice).
- mimosa candle: A favorite candle in a new-to-me fragrance!
Shop Stia’s 30th Birthday Wish List:
Stia, Jean and Katherine