Happy Wednesday! This week has been super busy so far. Between a few appointments, getting ready for our Draper James event tomorrow night (invitation details here), finishing up Christmas shopping and planning William’s First Birthday party it has been non-stop. On top of all that, we have a few Christmas parties to go to this weekend and we are taking William to meet Santa this Saturday at Neiman Marcus Downtown. We’ve picked out the perfect Christmas outfit for him and can’t wait to see his face when he meets Santa! We are pretty sure he is on the “nice” list 🙂
The Best Sales this Week:
- J. Crew: 40% off the best gifts ever & 30% off everything else w/ code: HOLIDAY through December 19th- the perfect lace dress for a special holiday party (under $100!), this shirt jacket for a great casual chic look (under $75) and the cutest ruffle sleeve top to brighten your day and under $50!
- Nordstrom– new to sale: hurry and get this asymetrical hem sweater before it’s completely sold out (we aren’t kidding!), a down coat with faux fur trim (under $100!) and a reversible poncho for under $50!
- Shopbop: 65% off by taking an extra 30% off sale items w/ code: EXTRA30 through December 15th- a cold shoulder dress for under $30, beautiful suede over the knee boots (under $200!!) and a saddle bag with tassel trim is now under $150
- Revolve: free 2 day shipping on all orders- a comfy cold shoulder sweater for a great price, hello, blue velvet booties (!) and the perfect lace off the shoulder top (under $100!)
- Madewell: 25% off entire purchase w/ code: LATEBIRD till December 25th- a cotton turtleneck is a great basic (under $30), this silk top is great to wear to work or with jeans (under $75) and a flannel boyfriend shirt is always a good idea
Also, don’t miss:
- One of our very favorite Christmas traditions
- Need stocking stuffers ideas? See ours for under $25 and under $50
- A winter white holiday party dress
- You need these velvet shoes for holiday parties
- The perfect winter accessory
- Still need Christmas cards?
Shop the best sales this week:
Stia, Jean and Katherine