It looks like William is really embracing his “big brother to be” status. He took his first steps yesterday! He has been on the verge, walking all around the house using the walls and furniture to balance. He just didn’t seem to have the desire to walk from point A to point B. Anytime he wanted to get somewhere he would plop down and crawl so fast! Now we have a whole new ballgame and can’t wait to see how this goes.
The best sales this week have so many great items to get you ready for spring. In addition, to all the great buys we have listed below, we also found that Nordstrom has a lace up flat in the perfect color for Spring! On Shopbop’s Spring Sale we found this bomber jacket that will take you into Spring in style and Ann Taylor’s additional 50% off sale items is amazing, get this baby blue blouse for a fresh look with your white jeans… Happy shopping!
The best sales this week:
- Nordstrom: new to sale- A darling ruffle tee that’s now under $25 (!), a soft and slouchy cardigan is a chic addition to any casual outfit and menswear inspired shorts for a slightly dressy look.
- Shopbop: Spring Sale- A canvas tote in the perfect spring/summer print, the must have espadrille in creamy white and the cutest ruffle top.
- Revolve: new to sale and free 2 day shipping- This off the shoulder top is a great addition to your spring wardrobe, a cold shoulder sweater is perfect for those slightly chilly days and a lace up dress in white that will be your go to dress all Spring and Summer long!
- Madewell: new to sale- A bell sleeve top that’s now under $50, a chambray shirt with tie sleeve detailing and a silk off the shoulder dress (under $100!).
- Ann Taylor: extra 50% off sale styles- The cutest sleeve detail on this top, a classic tweed jacket is a great item to have in your closet and a plaid sweater with a peplum hem that’s now under $35!
Shop the best sales this week:
Stia, Jean & Katherine