Next week, I’ll be celebrating the big 32! It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Last weekend we went to Austin to celebrate birthdays with my in-laws and this weekend we will be celebrating with my family in Dallas!
My mom always makes birthday “week” special and I can’t wait to see what she has up her sleeve! Needless to say, I don’t want or need anything but just quality time with my family. But, a birthday wish list is always fun to make and here is mine:
Stia’s Birthday Wish List
- lip tint: I have this in another color and I love it so much I want to get this pink. It feels like chapstick, but gives your lips some color.
- packable sun hat: A packable sun hat with SPF is just what I need for this summer!
- coffee table book: I’m looking to add some color into our house and thinking our bookshelf is the place to start.
- candle: You can always use a new candle, right?
- daisy earrings: How cute are these?!
- water bottle: I’ve had my camelbak for ever and think I’d like to try this one next.
- straw tote bag: So cute for spring/summer!
- flip flops: I could use a new pair of pool shoes each summer.
- sunglasses: These under $100 sunglasses are too cute
- nala dress: This dress has been on my wishlist for awhile!
- pink headband: I’ve worn my other pearl headband so much since I got it! Love this color for the warmer months.
- leopard one-piece: Want this for an upcoming beach trip!
- sandals (similar): I talked about how much I love the Oran sandals, so much so that I’d love to add another pair for this summer.
- striped pajamas: The cutest pajamas/loungewear!
- stacking bracelets: How fun are these colorful stacking bracelets?
- scrunchie set: Loving all hair accessories lately.
- canvas tote bag: Been eyeing this bag for Summer – love the size and color!