It’s officially birthday season around here! Spring kicks off a lineup of family birthdays, basically one after the other, and it’s so much fun. Stia’s birthday is the first one – end of next week! We love her Birthday Wishlist post, because it’s always a sign that spring is on the way! Even though there isn’t a single thing on this list that any of us need, it has us ready for warmer, brighter days!
- pink swimsuit: This is the perfect time to add a new swimsuit for the season
- sunglasses: Love the shape and the translucent frames
- card holder: A little pop of Chanel- yes, please!
- lace top: This one is so cute for spring and summer
- jeans: Definitely in the market for some new jeans!
- sarong: We started wearing sarongs last summer and love how easy they are to wear
- straw tote: The cutest little straw tote
- pearl huggies: All about the huggie trend
- floral dress: This looks so much like a designer dress that we love, but at such a great price point!
- tan bag: Giving this bag all the heart eyes
- quilted heels: I would wear these with everything
- slides: Pool slides are the best summer sandals
- candle: A new fragrant candle is always a great idea
- blush/lip stick: This is a clean beauty product and so versatile
- bath bomb: Sometimes a scented bath is just what a girl needs at the end of a busy day!
- pajamas: Always love getting new pajamas