We are so excited that so many of you have been asking for the details of the boy’s bathroom renovation. It’s so much fun to hear your positive feedback on this project! As promised, here are all the details. We don’t think we left anything out, but if you have any other questions, please let us know.
- Floor Tile: Honed White Carrara Marble Hexagon
- Shower Tile: 3×12 ceramic tile in meringue
- Shower/Tub Faucet: Phylrich Basic Collection with Lever – Satin Brass
- Sink Faucets: Phylrich Basic Collection with Lever Handles – Satin Brass
- Counters: The counters are marble, but I am just not sure the exact type. It was a remnant piece from our fabricator.
- Wallpaper: Thibaut “Best Friend“
- Towels: Monogram towels in Grey – c/o
- Shower Curtain: Tassel Shower Curtain in Gray
- Stools: Personalized stools in Gray
- Mirrors: Round brass mirrors
- Towel Bar: Brass with Square Rosette
- Toilet Paper Holder: Brass with Square Rosette
- Cabinet Knobs: Disc Knobs in Brushed Brass
- Paint color: Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace