Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Signing off the blog for the rest of the year to enjoy time with our family celebrating Christmas and the New Year! We hope that you all have wonderful holiday filled with love and laughter. We’re looking forward to being back here in the New Year- 2019! To end the year, we’ve highlighted our year and our most popular posts below. What a year it’s been!
We love having you all follow along on our adventures. Thank you!
- January In Review
- William’s 2nd Birthday and his two year update
- What every Gigi needs at their house
- January Q+A
- March in Review
- Henry’s six month update and our favorite baby products for six months old!
- Trip to Scottsdale
- May in Review
- Staycation at Four Seasons Dallas for Mother’s Day
- Stia and family bought a house to renovate
- May Q+A
- June in Review
- Summer in Del Mar
- Tips for Transitioning to a Toddler Bed
- Nine Months with Henry
- Tips for hosting an outdoor party
- July in Review
- Spent the first half of the month in London, Lisbon and Algarve
- Ten Tips for flying internationally with two babies
- William’s 2.5 year update
- Six of our favorite Christmas traditions
- All the details of the boys’ bathroom
- 15 months with Henry
- 48 hours in Charleston