Hey you guys, it’s August! Is that a little crazy to anyone else? July was a fun filled month- despite the awfully, very hot temps in Dallas. We spent the first half of July in London and Portugal, so we escaped some of the record heat. Our trip was so much fun! We loved being back in London after two years. We will be sharing more soon!
The beaches of the Algarve were so beautiful and we had the best time beach hopping (more on that part of our trip Monday). When we got back to Dallas it was time to focus on the home renovation and that’s basically what we’ve been doing for the last two weeks. Really… That’s all we’ve been doing!
Here is our July in Review! Thank you guys for following along and for all your support and encouragement- we love you!
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- Best of the Anniversary Sale: The best sale of the summer – sharing our favorites! PS: Prices go up soon!
- 2.5 Years with William: Can’t believe William is 2.5 years old. He is so much at this age!
- What we bought from the Anniversary Sale: Sharing what we actually bought from the sale.
- Ten items to buy for Fall now: It’s time to stock up for fall!
- Ten Tips for Flying Internationally with Babies: It’s so doable and such a fun experience!
Top Selling Products
- This funnel neck sweater is one of our favorites too!
- A classic pair of over the knee boots.
- We love the color of these running shoes.
- Our favorite wonderglow product and magic skin cream in one Glowing Skin set.
- This popular blazer comes in four colors!
// pink shoes //