Caleb and I just got back from the most wonderful stay at Rosewood Baha Mar. It was a great time of relaxing together, reading, eating good food and totally enjoying being away, just the two of us! The convenience of getting to Baha Mar makes it that much more enjoyable. From Dallas, you can fly direct into Nassau (only a 2.5 hr flight) and it’s just a 10-15 min drive from the airport to the resort. So easy!
What We Loved About the Rosewood Baha Mar:
- The service was amazing. From the moment we walked into the resort, the service was impeccable! Every little detail was thought of!
- We had the best meals and the restaurants are beautiful. We especially loved Café Boulud and Costa. We had lunch every day at the pool and coffee at the Library.
- The interiors are stunning! The hotel is so beautifully done, from the rooms/bathrooms, to restaurants, bars, library, etc
- We went with the intention of just relaxing and it was the perfect place to do that. The hotel was at high occupancy, but it didn’t feel that way. The lounges at the pool and beach are spread out, the service was top notch. The two pools wind down through the landscaping so there are lots of private areas, day beds, etc!
- The spa was one of the most unique experiences I’ve had. Your treatment room is also where you change into your robe and can enjoy a private outside patio space. So tranquil!
- The Rosewood has its own private pools and beach for hotel guests only to access.
- If you are interested in playing golf, going to the water park, visiting the sanctuary and aquarium pool, going to the casino or doing putt-putt, it’s all available for Rosewood guests to enjoy. All the activities are so close to the Rosewood- just a quick walk from the hotel along the beach!