It’s hard to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we are officially in Christmas mode! My boys are so excited about Christmas, which makes it that much more fun for all of us. William asks about Santa every day and he is so interested and loving every aspect of Christmas this year. We put up our tree and some decorations yesterday, so it’s really starting to feel festive around here!
Did you guys have any luck with the Cyber Week sales? It seems like the sales start earlier and go for longer every year! We got a lot of Christmas shopping done – it’s nice to be on the ball for once! Since today is the last day of Cyber Week Sales, we are sharing five Cyber Monday posts to shop, plus a link to Black Friday sales (most are still happening) and links to our gift guides so far! Happy Shopping! Xx
Five Cyber Monday Sales to Shop
Women’s Clothing, Shoes and Accessories
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off plus spend $250, get $50- This wrap cardigan is the coziest, a statement bag in the prettiest shade of grey, this crossbody is at the top of our wish list and love these stud earrings to give or to get and they’re under $30
- J. Crew: Cyber Monday Event, extra 60% sale styles and 50% off everything else w/code CYBER- Here is your holiday party dress, an adorable velvet bomber jacket is a great piece to layer and it’s now under $50(!), this leopard tank is just so good and this popular graphic tee is under $10.
- Shopbop: Cyber Monday Sale, take an additional 30% off all sale items w/code WOW18- These may be our favorite heels this fall (now under $200!), the prettiest party dress and it’s under $60, love this cropped oversized sweater that comes in three colors and this is one of the best sweaters this fall!
- The Beaufort Bonnet Company: 40% off site wide and free shipping- These Christmas pajamas are the sweetest, this cable knit sweater is so soft and cozy, this polo is extra warm (William loves his!) and our favorite holiday bubble.
- Serena & Lily: The Biggest Sale of the Year, 25% off site wide w/code BIGDAY- Love these simple and stylish baskets for storing the boys’ toys, a great accent mirror, these counter stools are at the top of Stia’s wish list for the new house and this could be the perfect pendant light for a little boy’s room.