With a baby on the way, Caleb and I are trying to soak up as much time as possible just the two of us. We both love to travel, so a few weeks ago we headed to Four Seasons Palm Beach to enjoy a babymoon. The only things we wanted to do were rest, relax and explore the beach town! We loved Palm beach for so many reasons. It is so easy to get there from Dallas, the resort was a quick 15 minute drive from the airport, and it is on the most beautiful beach! The shopping on Worth Avenue is some of the best in the world, the food scene is abundant and looking at all the incredible houses is so much fun!
- Four Seasons Palm Beach– The only five-star hotel on the island, it is absolutely beautiful, with incredible service. The whole hotel has an upscale, but beachy feel. The rooms are beautifully decorated, and of course the beds are the most comfortable. From our room, we had amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean and we enjoyed them from our balcony and waking up to that each morning. Four Seasons sure knows how to make a pregnant lady comfortable, with a body pillow and welcome cupcakes! If the town of Palm Beach wasn’t so adorable and quaint, we would have never left the property, but with a house car to take you wherever you want to go, we couldn’t resist venturing out.
- AB&G– Located at Four Seasons Palm Beach. We ate dinner here on our first night in Palm Beach. The restaurant overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and when the sun goes down the sound of the waves is so nice to hear. The food is amazing too! We were there for the Steakhouse night, and everything was wonderful. Must try: the lobster mac n’ cheese and mussels to start
- Graze– Breakfast/lunch spot at Four Seasons Palm Beach. The buffet is incredible, but so is the fresh fruit and yogurt. For lunch, the fish tacos were the best we have ever had and we also loved the burger
- Jove– Located in the Four Seasons, we stopped here for before/after dinner drinks for Caleb. Nate was a great mixologist and always had a new drink for Caleb to try. I can vouch that the gelato is very tasty!
- Buccan– Downtown Worth Avenue- small plates, great decor. One of our favorite meals we had in Palm Beach. Each plate we had was better than the last and we could have gone back to try the rest of the menu! Highly suggest: agnolotti, short rib empanadas and the snapper
- Pizza Al Fresco/Al Fresco on the Beach– Two locations in Palm Beach, one on Worth Avenue and one 10 minutes south. We ate at the one further south because it had great views of the ocean, but the one on Worth looked just as cute! Pizza was amazing and so were was the pasta seafood dish
- Surfside– a favorite for breakfast, located in Palm Beach. Caleb said it was the best omelet he’s ever had and I opted for the multi grain pancakes- yum!
- Worth Avenue– This is a must see, known as one of the top three most iconic streets in America. It’s lined with designer shops, resturants and great people watching.
- Bike along Ocean Avenue- We borrowed bikes from the Four Seasons and biked along Ocean avenue one morning. The views are amazing and the houses are even more incredible!
- Spa– Caleb and I spent one afternoon at the Four Seasons Spa. We both agree it was the most beautiful spa we have ever been in! We were able to relax in the separate mens/womens relaxation areas and then meet in the coed area before our couples experience spa treatment. I enjoyed a prenatal massage and Caleb enjoyed the Ocean Bliss massage. Afterwards we were treated to Prosecco (for Caleb!) and we loved the steam shower
- Beach– The Four Seasons private beach is wonderful. A quick walk from your room and you are greeted at the beautiful ocean, with the most amazing service. The staff sets you up with beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and water. Every hour or so, we were spoiled with sunglass cleanings, fresh fruit, chocolates, evian spritzers- outright pampering. That’s why we spent most of our time relaxing right there!
- Flagler Museum– We didn’t make to this museum, but we heard it is great to visit!
- Rent a Car from Four Seasons Palm Beach- The Four Seasons offers a car for your use for $40/day. Use it to explore the island and nearby areas
Shop Looks from Four Seasons Palm Beach:
Post brought to you in collaboration with Four Seasons, a brand we love.