It’s time for our “March in Review”- how can that even be possible?! Do you guys feel like this past month raced by too? March was pretty busy for our family. We celebrated three birthdays in March, took a quick getaway trip to Scottsdale and had a wonderful time together celebrating our Risen Savior this past weekend. We took William and Henry to their first Easter Egg Hunt earlier in the month and William full on loved the Easter Bunny. It was so cute! We’ve been able to spend a lot of time outside and it’s just the best with a toddler who’s curious about everything 🙂 Our hearts are full.
Here is our “March in Review” with our most viewed blog posts, top selling products and an instagram roundup. We hope you guys enjoy! And, as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- It’s hard to believe Henry is already six months (almost 7) months old! We shared his six month update
- This floral dress is perfect for spring and is under $100!
- You guys must love shoes as much as we do! Fifteen shoes for Spring was a huge hit.
- Stia’s birthday was at the beginning of the month – she shared her birthday wish list
- These Easter dresses would also be great for any spring occasion!
Top Selling Products
- We styled this maxi skirt with a denim jacket and that was our best selling product this month!
- A striped short sleeve button up is a great classic – see it styled here and here.
- This is gingham swing dress is too cute!
- This gingham swim suit was on Stia’s birthday wish list and she wore it during our trip to Scottsdale.
- We are obsessed with white jeans and these are so cute!
// red ruffle midi dress //