It feels like the weeks are flying by! It’s hard to believe it’s already Wednesday and that today marks the first day of fall. Fall is one of our favorite seasons- the weather is amazing in Dallas, and it means it’s almost time to start pulling out the booties and sweaters. Jean has been busy packing up her kitchen, family room and dining room to prep for the renovations that start bright and early on Monday morning! While her kitchen is out of commission for the next month or so, it looks like a lot of meals out in Dallas, starting with Gemma on Thursday to celebrate her and Bill’s 32nd wedding anniversary. Let us know of any must eat places in Dallas for her to try over the next month!
Steals and Deals:
- nordstrom: this is a great time to pick up a quilted coat for those chilly days ahead, love the lace detail on this top & these drawstring pants are comfy and stylish at the same time
- shopbop: this over-sized cardigan is great for bundling up on a chilly day, love the back detail on this tank & these jogger style pants in a black and white print
- revolve: the must have over the knee boot, we are in love with this dress in chambray (under $100) & this one in the prettiest pink silk
- j. crew: extra 30% off final sale w/code TIMETOSHOP (ends at midnight tonight)- these slip on sneakers are a must have this fall, this striped sweater dress will go with everything, & a flirty skirt that will look great worn with over the knee boots or your favorite bootie
- madewell: this bootie in the prettiest shade of brown, a floppy fedora is a fall must have & a pullover sweater is so easy to wear
Shop steals and deals: