It’s officially (one of) the best times of the year! Scarf season has begun. It was a rainy, cold and dreary weekend, which means it is time to pull out last year’s scarves and take inventory before making a few updates this season. With scarf season upon us, we pulled some looks from last year, hoping to gain some inspiration for this year.
Scarves are one of our favorite ways to accessorize. They take a simple swing dress up a notch, the blanket scarf doubles as an extra layer to keep you warm, and we still can’t get enough plaid! A few that we like for this scarf season:
- This buffalo check is perfect to wear all season long, but we especially love the price tag (only $25!)
- The colors in this blanket scarf scream fall
- Of course, we are loving anything blush pink
- A neutral scarf with fringe detailing– yes, please!
- Plaid with an unexpected cobalt blue twist
- A classic scarf available in thirteen colors
- A cozy wool scarf that is sure to keep you warm
- Woth every penny, this burberry scarf is a classic that can be worn for many, many years
- Keep your hands warm with the scarf that has pockets built-in