We are so excited to share the news that Stia and Caleb are expecting their first baby in January! It has been so hard to keep this news a secret since finding out in early May, but now that the baby news is out, we are excited to share some updates throughout my pregnancy! Caleb and I can’t wait to be parents and plan to enjoy every second of this journey. Pregnancy is truly a miracle from God and we are so glad He chose us to be parents to this precious baby! It’s hard to believe I am almost in the second trimester! I would love to hear from all you other moms for tips and advice because I am going to need it!
- How far along? 12 weeks and 4 days, almost through the first trimester
- Due Date: January 14, 2016
- Gender: Caleb and I have decided to wait until Baby Coffman makes his/her appearance to find out. But, we are having fun trying to guess from all the old wives’ tales we are hearing!
- Milestones: Heard Baby Coffman’s heart beat at our appointment a few weeks ago and it was the best thing we have ever heard!
- Pregnancy symptoms: Extremely tired
- Sleeping: I have never slept better in my life– Getting 10 to 11 hours a night, which has been amazing
- Food cravings: Root Beer, which is so strange because I haven’t had a soda in years, and also any iced drink. At the beginning of my pregnancy I went through a brown fried rice stage, too
- Food aversions: Greek yogurt, hot drinks and hummus. All things I used to eat daily!
- Exercise: So far keeping up with classes at Flywheel Sports four times a week and will continue as long as I can!
- Books: I have been reading What to Expect When You are Expecting and Bringing Up Bébé, but looking for more suggestions!
- Nursery: Because we have decided to not find out the gender of Baby Coffman, we have been busy trying to come up with a gender neutral nursery. We officially have a plan now and we will give you one hint… This giraffe is already in Baby C’s nursery!
PS: Jean and Bill are headed to CO today for relaxation in the mountains– Follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (username: bishopnholland) to see glimpses at their trip!