tasseled dress // light bronzer // sun hat // crystal lily earrings // straw tote
slide stud sandals // yellow clutch // off the shoulder maxi dress // mint green bikini // brown leather slides
wave print pajamas // circle tote // pink sweatshirt // cut off shorts
sunscreen oil // rickrack bikini // beaded drop earrings // gold bow sandals
What I’m Packing For Hawaii
- tasseled dress: Obsessed with this dress since the first time I saw it
- light bronzer: This palette is perfect for a sun kissed look
- sun hat: A hat with built in SPF is great for spending time at the beach or pool
- crystal lily earrings: These statement earrings can dress up the most simple outfit
- round sunglasses: My go-to sunglasses!
- straw tote: Love the size of this tote for the beach- and the tassels, of course!
- slide stud sandals: I got these last summer and can’t wait to break them out again in Hawaii
- yellow clutch: A great way to add a pop of color to any outfit
- off the shoulder maxi dress: This is another item that I picked up last summer- I am so excited to be wearing it again!
- mint green bikini: Love this color and the ruffles
- brown leather slides: These are classic and go with absoutely everything
- wave print pajamas: How cute is the print on these pjs for a beach vacay?!
- circle tote: This shape and the neutral color make it perfect for everything I’m bringing along
- pink sweatshirt: The coziest and cutest for travel days
- cut off shorts: These are a must have for any beach vacation and also to wear all spring and summer long
- sunscreen oil: The super hydrating feel and glow of a tanning oil but with the addition of SPF
- rickrack bikini: Just dying over this bikini, but couldn’t get it in time for this trip- I would be packing if I could!
- beaded drop earrings: These beaded earrings have a tropical vibe
- gold bow sandals: These sandals are not only adorable, they are soooo comfortable too!