One of our favorite Christmas traditions is getting new matching pajamas. Ever since we were little, we would always get to pick out a pair and the tradition continues to this day. Sometimes, we can even get our husbands to participate. Please don’t judge us, but we like to stay in our pj’s for most of Christmas Day! We usually choose matched sets like this one, this one or this one, but we also like the idea of a flannel polka dot night shirt. Do you have any traditions like this that have carried over from your childhood Christmas celebrations?
Other pajamas to keep in mind:
- this baby blue set doesn’t scream christmas, but add a red monogram to make it a little more festive
- how about these adorable zebra pajamas?
- these floral pajamas would be adorable post christmas, too
- love the pink and grey combo on this thermal set
- get festive with these christmas light pajamas
- pink is always festive
Shop Christmas Pajamas: