- champagne bell: We need this champagne bell for our bar asap!
- sunglasses: How cute are these pink sunnies?!
- tassel earrings: These tiered tassel earrings are the perfect touch to a simple outfit.
- water bottle: You will want to take this marble water bottle everywhere!
- candle: The perfect hostess gift… or keep it for yourself 🙂
- handbag: This camera bag is the cutest and we love the blush pink.
- sweater: Love this slouchy sweater and it comes in three other colors.
- sneakers: These sneakers are not only cute, they are sooo comfy too!
- tassel drop earrings: These beaded tassel earrings are a must have.
- nail polish: This dreamy shade of pink is a great neutral.
- velvet cross body bag: Velvet, velvet, velvet. We can’t get enough of it.
- acrylic clutch: The summer “it” bag in a soft acrylic.
- monogram keychain: This keychain will make it so easy to organize your keys with style.
- pearl slide mule: We are a bit obsessed with pearls and these slide mules are no exception!
- lip color set: Everything you need to get the perfect nude lip.
A pink coat is an easy way to make a statement with hardly any fuss. When wearing a coat like this, a major pop-of-color, the rest of your outfit should be pretty minimal. Our favorite pair of black distressed jeans from Neimans & a simple black top keep this look monochromatic – and the attention on this great coat!
Style tip: Keep jewelry minimal with a cross body bag like this, it works as jewelry by itself.
Shop Pink Coats:
gucci sunglasses (similar)|kendra scott earrings|jcrew top (on sale!)|ann taylor leather riding pants|sam edelman booties|jacket old (similar)|ysl clutch|ysl lipstick|hermes bracelet|yurman bracelet|tiffanys bracelet|yurman link bracelet
Dallas has experienced four days in a row of solid ice! For all you Northerners; yes… the whole city pretty much stops until the ice clears up. But, we’re overdue for an outfit post, so we braved our steep driveway to bring you this! While experiencing this long, drawn out cold spell, we usually go to the old standbys: leggings, a comfy sweater & hunter boots. But after four days, it’s time to look a little more presentable & add a little color to this bleak landscape. Hence, the pop of pink! This coat has been part of our wardrobe for a few years, but it really is the perfect thing to make a grey day better. We love the way it pops against an otherwise simply black and white outfit – and some snow and ice!
Shop Pop of Pink: