Happy Wednesday! Now that we are home, we are getting right back into the swing of things. We are working our way through laundry that is piled high– it’s amazing how many outfits a newborn can go through! And we are planning menus, shopping lists and decorating ideas for two big celebrations this weekend- Bill’s birthday dinner and Easter! William needs a new outfit for Easter and to meet the Easter Bunny, which is also on our to-do list. Even though this time of year is busy for our family with so many spring birthdays, we treasure every opportunity we have to be together laughing, celebrating and loving each other. Family is such an amazing blessing!
- french connection: 30% off full price items- a beautiful white maxi skirt, love this polka-dot sleeveless sweater and a navy dress that’s perfect with summer sandals
- nordstrom: love these lace up sandals (and under $100!), get in on the denim trend with this shirtdress (under $40!) and this linen shirt would look great belted over white shorts or jeans
- loft: 30% 0ff of almost everything- love the print on this shift dress, a spring sweater in four great colors (and under $50!) and this blush pink dress is perfect to wear to all your spring showers and weddings
- shopbop: we love the embroidery detail on this little dress, these classic booties are 50% off and you will wear this dress all spring and into summer
- madewell: this batik skirt has us looking to summer, a striped short sleeve sweater is always a good idea and a sleeveless sweater in a great neutral
Shop the best sales this week: