We’ve really been on a mission to make the switch from our not so clean skin care products to clean and sustainable options, and we’ve made a lot of progress. Next up the switch in beauty products! We were hesitant to make this switch, because it seemed like it would be harder to replace our favorite makeup products with clean choices. Fortunately we have a Credo store nearby and they were so helpful! We found so many great clean options and we’re very happy with our new products. It was much easier than we thought it would be, and in the future we plan to continue to replace our traditional beauty products with clean ones.
PS If you don’t live near a Credo store, they have a great on line service to help with your clean makeup decisions!
Ten Clean Beauty Products We Love
- exa foundation: We love this foundation for a little more coverage, while still being light and satiny. We’re on our second round.
- tinted moisturizer: This is a very lightweight moisturizer that Stia has been using and loving. It has SPF and gives the perfect dewy glow.
- brow gel: This tinted brow gel is so easy to use!
- tinted lip balm: So hydrating and the perfect hint of color. We have it in “Hold Me”
- waterproof mascara: Tested and approved while in the Bahamas!
- concealer: A little goes a long way! Very hydrating and not drying.
- exa primer: This primer keeps our makeup fresh all day
- mascara: We were skeptical, but this mascara really does give us the longest fullest lashes!
- blush: Obsessed w/ this blush in “smitten”
- eye shadow palette: Just replaced. Stia uses mostly the lighter two shades.