Many years ago, Santa started stocked our stuffings with Fresh body lotion, soap and Brown Sugar Body Polish. Thankfully, it’s a tradition that continues! We love the way the fragrance of the lotion, and it is super moisturizing without being greasy. Our favorite lotion is the sugar-lychee, but there are four other wonderful scents to chose from. The soap comes in so many different scents, but the sugar-lychee is our go-to! Each soap is individually packaged, and so pretty. They make great hostess gifts!
Fast forward to this summer… while trying to beat the heat we spent the afternoon shopping at North Park Mall. While we were there, we discovered the Fresh boutique. This little store is so beautiful, and much to our surprise, we found that the Fresh line encompasses so much more than those wonderful lotions and soaps! We learned about Fresh skincare, their anti-aging products and the amazing Sugar Lip Treatment. Wow, have we been missing out! From skincare to beauty to fragrance, the store literally has it all, including an esthetician! Choose products to try for your treatment before you buy. The boutique also has a “gift bar” where you can have your gift purchases wrapped up in the signature blue box, tied with a ribbon, and a cute little gift tag is included. One-stop gift shopping? Yes, please! If you are in Dallas, do not miss checking out the Fresh boutique at North Park Center – it’s the only one in Texas, lucky us!
Shop our Fresh beauty must-haves here:
- Creme Ancienne Eye Cream– this rich eye cream is provides great anti-aging benefits. It’s super creamy, but doesn’t mess with your eye makeup application. The formula is hand-blended in a monastery by a group of monks!
- Rose Floral Toner– this is so refreshing- especially during these warm summer months. It smells so good and makes a huge difference in how skincare and makeup goes on after using it. Keep the bottle in your fridge and spritz away as needed!
- Soy Face Cleanser– this gentle, refreshing cleanser also removes eye makeup.
- Rose Face Mask– made with rose petals, and feels amazing. A great 10-minute mask before bedtime.
- Sugar Face Polish– a hydrating exfoliant made from brown sugar and strawberry seeds. It brightens and smooths your face.
- Sugar Lip Treatment– lip color, treatment and SPF all in one product. It goes on like a dream and provides all day moisture, resulting in smoother, hydrated lips. It comes in 11 different tints. Our favorites are rosé (surprise!) and nude.
These are just the first products we tried. We plan to go back and add to these as soon as possible!
Shop Fresh beauty must-haves: