Last month we celebrated Ford’s fourth birthday with a shark themed birthday party. He was very opinionated on every detail of his party – it was so fun to plan together! Besides being very into sharks right now, everything has to be blue, his favorite color. Luckily, blue and sharks go well together and he had the best time celebrating his birthday!
Earlier in December I had my two youngest boys pre-school classes over to decorate Gingerbread houses. It’s one of my favorite mornings during the Holidays. The boys were so excited and loved helping me set everything up and get ready for their friends. I was so surprised how everyone sat and spent a lot of time decorating their gingerbread houses!
My kids requested this for decorating: marshmallows, m&ms, fruit loops, pretzels, sour tape, hershey kisses, gum drops, twizzlers and peppermints. For decor, I did a DIY balloon garland from Lushra and the cutest Santa plates and napkins. It was such a fun morning for everyone!
Stia, Jean and Katherine
- magna tile set: These are so fun to build with
- sketch book: A cute take-along sketchbook with carrying handles
- headphones: These pearl covered headphones are adorable
- pajama set: Santa with pink accents
- scooter: Love this in pink
- lego set: 15 build ideas from around the world
- colored pencils: Each pencil with a different “compliment”
- matching game: A cute candy themed matching game
- play kitchen: We’ve had this in our playroom for years and the boys still love playing with it
- puzzle: Colorful dinosaurs make this puzzle extra fun
- tabletop easel: We have these and the boys love them
- DIY tattoo kit: Make your own glitter tattoos
- fire station play set: This set will provide hours of make believe fun
- dominoes: To play or to build a domino track
- scooter: The boys love their scooters
- pajama set: Santa with red accents
- headphones: For the boys
- boom box mic set: For the budding musician
- bath bombs: My kids love these for bath time