One of our favorite parts about summer is all the time we get to spend in and around the pool. This year we are especially excited because William is really happy to swim and play in the pool for hours. He can jump off the edge and “swim” to us over and over and never get enough. Henry LOVES the water too. He is seriously the best splasher we’ve ever met. Once he gets in the water his little arms and legs do not stop moving! He splashes himself so hard that his face is covered with water and he does not care. If you don’t want to be completely drenched we suggest you steer clear of Henry while he’s in the pool! Another favorite part of summer is all of the adorable swimwear that is available for the boys. Every time we see a new pair of trunks or a cute rash guard we are adding it to their summer wardrobe. Here we’ve rounded up some of our favorite toddler swimwear so far this season!
Our Favorite Toddler Swimwear
- Olde Florida trunks: This Olde Florida print is just too cute for the boys. It’s bright and fun and makes us want to go the beach!
- Blue and White Striped Trunks: We got these in gingham for William last year and couldn’t resist the striped version for this year!
- Daisy print: The boys have these floral trunks and they look so adorable in them!
- Flag Trunks: These gingham trunks with flag smocking are perfect for Memorial Day.
- Classic plaid: We love these plaid trunks and the boys do too!
- White: We love plain white because it goes with anything and everything!
- Pink: The cutest pink rash guard for a little girl.
- Navy: This navy rash guard is another one of our favorites for the boys.
- Pink bow swimsuit: She can match her brother in this Olde Florida print swim suit!
- Gingham bikini: Is this gingham bikini not the cutest?!
- Striped swimsuit: The ruffles and stripes are just adorable!
- Smocked swimsuit: How perfect is this swim suit for the beach?
- Flamingo rashguard and suit combo: This flamingo rashguard and swim suit is so cute and it’s on sale!
- Plaid bikini: This classic plaid in a little bikini is irresistible!
- Seersucker beach towel: This towel is one of our favorite gifts for babies. It can be monogrammed, can be used at the beach or bath and comes in three colors!
- Pool Float: Just love this swan pool float,
- Floral Cover-up: This little floral cover-up may be the cutest thing we’ve seen!
- Pool floats: William just started to use floaties this summer and we may just have to order him a monogram cover for them!
- Native shoes: These Native shoes are some of our favorites for William – they are waterproof so they are perfect for the pool and walking on the hot patio!
- Bucket hat: We’ve used these bucket hats for the pool since William was born!