Happy Wednesday! Remember us talking a few weeks ago about trying to stay active? Well, we decided to start with two Flywheel classes a week (three this week because we were out of town on the weekend) and taking long walks on the other days! Basically trying to get at least 30 to 45 minutes of activity a day. So far, it’s been relatively easy getting back into the habit of getting to classes and the weather has been so nice for outdoor walks!
We can’t wait to share with you our quick trip to LA, but in the mean time here are the best sales this week:
- Nordstrom: new to sale- This layered look is on point (and 40% off!), this must have clutch comes in the prettiest blue or hot pink (!) and it’s 33% off and you will want to get this lace up sandal now, before it sells out!
- Shopbop: new to sale- Off the shoulder and full sleeves, yes please, the cutest sweatshirt dress (with a ruffle!) and this top gets all the heart eyes in our book!
- Loft: 25% off dresses, skirts and sweaters- The perfect dress to get you ready for Spring, a lightweight sweater with lace up details and a great skirt to wear to work.
- Madewell: new to sale- This silk off the shoulder top for under $70, a lace up sweater dress is great for transitioning into Spring and these sneakers are so cute and under $60!
- ASOS: final clearance, up to 70% off- This white pleated front top, this floral tie neck blouse and a lightweight sweater with ruffle details are all under $50!
Shop the best sales this week:
Stia, Jean & Katherine