leopard throw // llama accent pillow // dipped ceramic pitcher/vase // classic pj set
champagne candle // shearling bow slide slippers // rosé sweatshirt // fresh rose limited edition set // thirsty camel cocktail napkins // skin quenching mask
rose quartz roller // velvet scrunchies // pink leopard sleep mask
monogrammed lacquer tray // beauty bio bright eyes set // faux fur pouf
Gift Guide: For the Homebody
- leopard throw: So chic and the softest fabric!
- llama accent pillow: This little accent pillow is cozy and so cute!
- dipped ceramic pitcher/vase: Add a monogram for a personal touch.
- classic pj set: You can’t go wrong with this pajama set in classic navy with white piping.
- champagne candle: Yes, please!
- shearling bow slide slippers: These slippers are so soft, fluffy and also a little bit glamorous!
- rosé sweatshirt: No explanation necessary!
- fresh rose limited edition set: Four essential products- a $76 value, only $54.
- thirsty camel cocktail napkins: This line makes some of our favorite cocktail napkins and these camel ones are adorable.
- skin quenching mask: A mask to instantly hydrate- perfect to use during an evening at home 🙂
- rose quartz roller: Roll puffiness away- so easy!
- velvet scrunchies: A set of five velvet scrunchies to update your ponytail game.
- pink leopard sleep mask: This sleep mask is the perfect thing to look cute while getting the very best beauty sleep.
- monogrammed lacquer tray: The perfect at home touch for the homebody.
- beauty bio bright eyes set: A set with our favorite cooling, de-puffing eye gels and an adorable sleep mask, too- a $35 value for just $25!
- faux fur pouf: A fur pouf is a soft and sophisticated addition to any room- at under $100 you’ll definitely want to pick up one for your self, too!