Happy Monday! We’ve kind of reached the point where it’s almost more fun to shop for the kids than ourselves! It didn’t take long after William was born that we started to spend most of our time looking at clothes for him instead of us. There is just something about seeing his face light up when he receives a gift. This year, William is really into music (the piano specifically), buses/trains and blocks. Pretty much all things little boys love! Henry will get a few stuffed animals, some clothes and a few board books. Perfect for his first Christmas!
Our giveaway “For the Kids” is amazing. UPPAbaby is giving away a G-LUXE stroller (the best umbrella stroller), The Beaufort Bonnet company is giving away a $200 gift card (we love to dress the boys in Beaufort), DockATot is giving away a DockATot (one of our favorite new baby products) and Joy Creative Shop is giving away a stationary set (personalized notecards, stickers and enclosure cards). Scroll to the end for details on how to enter!
Gifts for the Kids
- piano: William is crazy about playing the piano and we know he would love it if he found one under the tree this year
- rain boots: Hunter boots are a classic- every little one should have a pair!
- stationary set: Thank you notes on personalized stationary are such a nice touch, especially coming from the kids 🙂
- train set: How can you go wrong?!
- pom pom hat: The boys love wearing their matching monogrammed pom pom hats
- board book: These “If I were…” books are so precious
- jacket: A Burbery jacket is a little bit of an investment, but William wore his first one for two seasons and has now passed it on to Henry!
- bunny rattle: The sweetest and softest little rattle
- striped fort: This adorable fort is the most fun to spot to cuddle up and read a book or have an indoor picnic!
- stuffed bunny: This guy is BIG and so snuggly
- vacuum: We don’t know about your little ones, but William is obsessed with cleaning equipment. We think he would love his own play vacuum!
- umbrella stroller: This one is more of a gift for mamma! The G-LUXE umbrella stroller is a big step up from your standard umbrella stroller
- sleep suit: Cozy and cute in this darling sleep suit
- shape sorter: Your mini will have so much fun learning shapes and colors with this shape sorter
- “the day the crayons quit” book: Every child will love this hilarious story about the day the crayons quit
- dockatot: This has been the best new gear we’ve had for Henry!
For the Kids Giveaway
To enter, log in to the app below. It will take you through a step by step process to enter. Please note: You must follow UPPABaby, The Beaufort Bonnet Company, DockATot and Joy Creative Shop on Instagram to be eligible to win. For additional entries, follow UPPABaby, The Beaufort Bonnet Company, DockATot and Joy Creative Shop on Facebook and leave a comment on this blog post with what is on your kids Christmas wishlist!
*Congrats to Elena Bryant on winning!* Giveaway closed. Winner will be announced on bishopandholland.com at 11:00 am CST on Friday, November 17th. Winner has 24 hours to respond to us at email@example.com before a new winner is selected. Good luck you guys!
Shop Gifts For the Kids:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Thank you to UPPAbaby, The Beaufort Bonnet Company, DockATot and Joy Creative Shop for partnering with us on this post.