packable sun hat // shell bracelet // pink sunglasses // pearl earrings // snakeskin clutch // bronzing cream // palm springs t-shirt
pajama set // woven bag // one shoulder dress // straight leg jeans // drop earrings // pearl sandals
gingham one piece // sunscreen set // block heel // silk hair ties // lip tint // candle
Jean’s Birthday Wishlist
- packable sun hat: This packable hat with SPF is practical and so cute
- shell bracelet: Loving the shell jewelry trend!
- pink sunglasses: Kind of obsessed with these oversized sunnies
- pearl earrings: Classic pearl studs with a little something extra
- snakeskin clutch: This clutch will go with anything this spring and summer
- bronzing cream: Can’t wait to try this out
- palm springs t-shirt: I am a pushover when it comes to graphic tees and this one is so cute to wear this spring
- pajama set: We saw this pajama brand at Neiman’s and fell in love- this print is so fun!
- woven bag: So cute, simple and neutral- love it
- one shoulder dress: This dress is perfect for so many events this spring and summer
- straight leg jeans: Love the cropped length and the wash of these jeans
- drop earrings: Statement earrings are so much fun to add a pop to an outfit
- pearl sandals: Tory Burch has so many cute sandals out this season, but these pearl ones are my favorites
- gingham one piece: How cute is this suit?!
- sunscreen set: In our opinion, you can never have too much sunscreen!
- block heel: These sandals are adorable
- silk hair ties: Loving these for everything from working out to second/third day hair to washing my face
- lip tint: Stia swears by this lip tint, I would love to try this new shade
- candle: Always in need of a pretty scented candle