This is about two years overdue, but wanted to share the details on our kitchen remodel, including before/after photos. Our kitchen reno was pretty minor (nothing moved), but it changed the room in a big way!
We took down wallpaper, installed hardwoods, painted walls and cabinets, updated appliances, selected new counters and backsplash, reworked the pantry doors, installed new lighting, removed the island, changed the bar seating to counter height and installed new window coverings and windows. Typing that makes it seem like a lot, but it was all cosmetic.
Our breakfast nook isn’t done yet. We are currently working on decorating it and will share more when it’s complete! Our table currently seats 4, so we will be getting new table/chairs to accomodate up to six people and adding art!
- Counters: Silestone Calacatta Gold Quartz
- Backsplash: Honed carrera marble tile
- Sink: Shaw Apron front sink
- Appliances: Bosch
- Hardware and Faucet: Sourced from Westside Kitchen & Bath
- Paint: Benjamin Moore White Dove
- Bar stools: Riviera counter stools
- Flowers: Faux orchid
- Window Coverings: DFW Shutter Shop in color soft jute
- Lighting: Rattan pendant
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Photos by Audrie Dollins.