It’s Wednesday! The weeks are flying by… how is it already the last week of March?! Spring is a busy time of year for our family. Over the span of less than two months, we celebrate four birthdays, add St. Patrick’s Day & Easter and we’re pretty much celebrating every weekend – which isn’t a bad thing – just busy! With all the party planning & festivities, shopping has kind of taken a back seat. But, we are promised a warm weekend from our weatherman, so we are crossing our fingers that we get to break out some spring clothes, or at least buy some online! See below for our favorite steals & deals we found this week:
- Anthropologie– We’ll be living in these navy loafers, a striped top under $20 is always win/win, and how cute are these metallic polka dot heels?
- Asos– Up to 50% off sale– love this peplum boyfriend tee, the perfect dress to wear all summer long, and we’ll take this belt in every color!
- CUSP– Love the bow detail on this dress, can’t wait to wear this lightweight striped sweater with shorts this spring, and everyone needs a pair of Hunter boots, especially if they are on sale – and pink!
- Milk & Honey– Take 30% off everything online w/code TAKE30 (ends today)- make a statement with this white ruffle button down top, an adorable color-blocked clutch, and a no fuss white dress
- Kate Spade– The Beau bag in the perfect red color, tackle the metallic trend with these pumps, and the most appropriate pop, fizz, clink bangle