Happy Christmas Eve! This year, we are celebrating Christmas at home with the whole family. Now that we are married, every Christmas is a little different than before. We still celebrate our old traditions, while also starting new traditions. Some of those being:
- Christmas Eve Service- Time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and take in the beauty of the Season. We especially love the Candlelight Service! If you are looking for a church to visit our church has Christmas Eve Services at 11:00, 1:00 or 3:00 (more details here)
- Mi Cocina- After Church, we head to the Galleria. Yes, we are crazy, but love to see the hustle and bustle of last minute shoppers. A round of Mambo Taxis and a snack of Mico’s nachos while sitting next to the gigantic Galleria Christmas tree is good for the soul
- We always read Twas the Night Before Christmas before we head to bed – that one has been a tradition forever
- Presents- We carry on this tradition from when we were kids: we are only allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve
- Games- We always love playing Apples to Apples, and this year we’re planning to play a Gin Rummy game that Stia learned from Caleb’s family at Thanksgiving
What are some of your Christmas traditions?