water bottle // frame // blanket // knife set // glasses // popcorn maker
bar cart // candle // kitchen aid mixer // ice bucket // wine glasses // cloth napkins // wine chiller
vase // frame // faux fur blanket // coffee machine // diffuser // ceramic mixing bowl // pink pots and pans
Here it is: our first Gift Guide of the season! We can hardly believe it’s that time of year already, but we are so excited to kick off with our Gift Guide for the Home. We partnered with Walmart Home to bring you all these goodies that will make great gifts for anyone on your list. Almost everything is under $100! You can find the perfect gift for any budget at Walmart Home.
Gifts for the Home
- water bottle: What could be more fun that a pink water bottle?!
- frame: So pretty and such a great price
- blanket: Soft and cozy- it also comes in two other colors
- knife set: These are on our wish list!
- glasses: Love these glasses
- popcorn maker: A perfect gift for the family
- bar cart: It’s hard to believe this great looking bar cart is under $100
- candle: Bring the spa home with a scented candle
- kitchen aid mixer: The best mixer in the prettiest color!
- ice bucket: Everyone can use an ice bucket for entertaining
- wine glasses: You can never have enough wine glasses- love the shape of these
- cloth napkins: We always love getting new cloth dinner napkins
- wine chiller: A great idea for patio entertaining
- vase: This vase makes it so easy to style a flower arrangement
- frame: This frame is a great addition to any home decor
- faux fur blanket: So pretty to see, so cozy to use!
- coffee machine: The perfect addition to any kitchen- love the white
- diffuser: This diffuser is so unique and adds the perfect amount of fragrance to a home
- ceramic mixing bowl: How adorable is this ceramic mixing bowl for the KitchenAid mixer?!
- pink pots and pans: Healthy nonstick and pink- yes, please! Also includes bamboo utensils and a steamer basket
Shop Gifts for Home:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Thank you to Walmart for partnering with us on this post.