The Fourth of July is right around the corner, and we could not be more excited for some sun, cookouts and patriotic, but not tacky, outfits! What to wear for the Fourth of July can be somewhat challenging. Living in Texas, the Fourth of July can be extremely hot. Usually you can find us wearing a lightweight summer dress, jean shorts and a top, or a romper. But of course, all of them will have some sort of red, white or blue color scheme!
A few of our favorite red, white and blue pieces are below, but we wanted to call out some that we especially love:
- This striped dress has been a crowd favorite so far this season. And we can see why– The off the shoulder ruffle is adorable and the stripes incorporate all patriotic colors!
- Another striped piece, this loose flowing maxi, is a perfect way to look put together while still being casual. We love it with a pair of Tory Burch Miller’s or some white slides
- This floral crop top and matching skirt is a great look for a dressier Fourth of July celebration
- And, you can’t go wrong with a classic little white dress. This one looks like two pieces, which we love!
- PS: Did you catch yesterday’s post featuring a chambray dress? This would also be a great dress to wear for the fourth of July. The chambray serves as a blank slate for accessorizing, and you could easily add more patriotic colors by wearing white shoes, or carrying a red bag!
Shop Fourth of July looks below:
Use the arrows to scroll through ten different fourth of July looks. If you see an outfit you like, click on the picture to be taken directly to the retailer!