It’s officially Birthday Month for Jean! We have already had a few celebratory lunches, but more are coming up. Her birthday is on Sunday, so we are planning a family brunch to celebrate (and watch The Masters, of course!). And next weekend we will have our traditional family birthday dinner. She can be hard to buy for, so to help us out with gift ideas she came up with her Birthday Wish List:
- Chunky heeled sandals: This is a trend I am loving, especially now that I am Will’s Gigi. Hanging out with a baby in stilettos is not the greatest idea! I have my eye on these in tan, they also come in baby blue, which is tempting…
- Tula skin care: We tried the travel sizes of this new skin care line on our last trip to London, and quickly became fans. I would love to have the eye cream and the exfoliating treatment mask– it makes my skin feel like silk!
- Statement earrings: This pair by Lele Sadoughi would make a statement with any of my spring dresses
- Michele watch: Would love to have this watch, along with either the baby blue lizard strap or hot pink leather strap, maybe both!
- Slip-on sneakers: I have worn my black slip-on sneakers so much more than I ever imagined. A pair of slip-ons in a neutral would be fun to have for spring and summer.
- Swimsuit coverup: It’s always fun to have a new coverup to start the season- this maxi is perfect and I also love the bow back on this one
- Summer handbag: For spring and summer a white cross body bag is a great accessory, I’m leaning toward this one with the tassel detailing
- What I want the very most is to be with my family, celebrating life and love and God’s many blessings