It’s been nearly two years since we moved into our house and we’ve almost completed William’s room! Really, about the only thing that’s left is adding new drapes. I love the French blue of the bedding, the monogram pillows and blankets, and the pop of orange on the pillows and lamp. His room is light and bright! The animals in the artwork and on his side table are the perfect touch for a little boy’s room.
We added floating bookshelves on the wall opposite the twin beds to store favorite books. We change the books frequently and he loves looking up to see what books are there to read at nap time and bed time. Kid-size armchairs are at the foot of each bed and they make the perfect place to snuggle in and read.
We thought that the boys would be sharing a room, so we did two twin beds, but Henry really likes to sleep in his big bed in his own room. I think eventually he’ll be joining his brother in this room!
- Paint: Benjamin Moore White Dove
- Lighting: Chandelier and Lamp
- Bedding: Duvet, Euro Shams and standard shams
- Artwork: Gray Malin Welcome to the Parker and Always Welcome at the Parker (Framed by Framebridge in the Irvine Slim)
- End table
- Throw Blanket: Initial block blanket in off-white and country blue