Over Labor Day Weekend, my parents and Caleb’s parents hosted a Sip & See for our Ford. If you aren’t from the South, you may not be familiar with a Sip and See, which is a party given by friends and/or family to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. It’s given following the birth of the baby and a time to “sip” and “see” the new baby.
The Sip and See was a great time to introduce Ford and to spend time with the people we love. We had the best evening celebrating with our family and friends. We are so grateful for this precious boy- such an amazing blessing!
Sip and See Details
- invitations: Bryna Cumplido Events
- napkins and bar menu: Paper Affair
- cupcakes: Sprinkles & Spirits
- charcuterie boards: Sourced from Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and Costco
What We Wore
- Stia: midi dress, gold sandals, earrings
- Ford: Crocheted Diaper set (c/o) w/ monogram from A to Z
- William and Henry: plaid diaper set and short set
- Jean: Floral midi dress, sandals
- Katherine: Tie-dye dress, sandals
Stia, Jean and Katherine