Happy birthday to Jean! We had the best time celebrating over the weekend. It was a beautiful day and evening so we spent a lot of time outside on the patio. We grilled salmon for dinner on Saturday and had brunch with mimosas on Sunday while we watched The Masters. Having the whole family together is just the best.
Jean’s birthday usually is our cue to start thinking “Summer”. It’s around this time that we start buying swimsuits, cover-ups and sandals, getting ready for our upcoming trips and time at the beach and by the pool. Her birthday wish list almost always has some of these things on it and this year is no different!
- fringe wrap: Spring and summer in Dallas means warm temps, but it’s usually cool inside, so a wrap is always a good idea.
- rose quartz earrings: I wear my gold Chanel logo studs all the time and would love a new pair of studs to add in the mix.
- round sunglasses: It’s always fun to add a new pair of sunglasses to start the season and these round ones are just so cute!
- straw hat: We are pretty religious about not getting sun on our faces and a cute sun hat is an easy way to do that!
- ankle tie sandals: Blush pink lace up sandals are the perfect thing to wear with all my spring and summer outfits.
- off-the-shoulder top: This top caught my eye on a recent shopping trip and I can’t stop thinking about it!
- saddle bag: Just the cutest bag in the perfect color!
- perfume: This time of year I love to add a new lighter fragrance for the warmer weather.
- beach tote: It seems like every year I need to pick up a new beach bag and this tote is an adorable option!
- bow sandals: These jelly sandals are just about perfect in my book 🙂
- pineapple cheese board: I love this cheese board and for all of our poolside entertaining this summer!
- logo belt: I have to admit I have been obsessing over this belt for a while now…
- espadrilles: These are a great summer time addition to my slip on sneakers collection. I love the slight platform and the soft suede.
Shop Birthday Wish List:
Stia, Jean and Katherine