Today is Stia’s 33rd birthday! We are headed to Vegas to celebrate this weekend. But just for fun, she put together a birthday wish list of things she’s been eying or dreaming of. Hope you all have a good weekend!
Birthday Wish List
- pink satin dress: Bought this pink satin dress for a night in Vegas.
- espadrille slides: Found these shopping and added them to my wish list immediately. The ones I found are a little different than these, but very similar!
- packable hat: For upcoming travel.
- floral top: Been loving all things pink lately.
- travel brush: Perfect for a carry-on.
- lip balm: Got this for Christmas and need a refill!
- leopard top and bottoms: Cutest swimsuit and also comes in black.
- gingham dress: Love this for wearing by the pool and straight to dinner!
- card holder: Classic card holder to keep me organized.
- earrings: I’ve been on the hunt for a simple everyday earring… love these!
- jeans: Tried these jeans on a few weeks ago and can’t stop thinking about them.
- tote bag: The perfect Spring tote bag for a mom of three.
- heart pajamas: So soft and cozy.
- candle: Just burned the last of my previous one!
- rattan earrings: Aren’t these the cutest earrings?!
- countertime regimen: I’ve tried a few products from this regimen and love it – this set is on my wish list!