For some reason February seemed to last a long time. Maybe we were just so ready for spring! We did have some nice days and were able to get outside with the boys, which helped. Spring cleaning and getting the house and yard ready for spring were at the top of our to-do lists and we made some progress on both. We also got busy planning our travel for spring and summer and when a trip to London didn’t work out, we started looking at other options. We can’t wait to share where we’re going!
We kicked off a big birthday season for us with a family dinner at one of our favorite spots, José on Lovers. It’s super family friendly and we love the food and drinks. Any excuse will get us there!
We hit a milestone with William- he started playing soccer. William loved his first game and he can’t wait for the next one. We were dying over how cute they all were chasing after the ball!
Most Read Blog Posts
- Twenty under $200
- Brights for Spring Break
- Five essentials for Spring
- Ten Spring sweaters to wear now
- Valentine’s Day cards for kids
Top Selling Products
- This maxi dress was our best seller – it’s only $20 and comes in a lot of colors!
- One of our favorite dresses from the fall that we are still wearing all the time this
- This sweater is so cute with white jeans, too.
- You all are loving tie dye as much as we are!
- The best white tee out there.
// pink satin dress //
// bunny pajamas //
// tie dye maxi dress //