Fifteen Items Under $150
fringe sweatshirt // gold sunglasses // hot pink earrings // white sandals
distressed jeans // lace thong set // triple hoop earrings// floral top // ruffle dress //basket bag
yellow crossbody bag// hot pink slides // la mer introductory set // bikini top & bottom
- fringe sweatshirt: This cozy, comfy and cute sweatshirt also comes in ivory.
- gold sunglasses: Love these new sunnies!
- hot pink earrings: Such fun earrings to add a pop of color and make it feel like spring really is just around the corner.
- white sandals: This sandal is great to wear with jeans or with your favorite dresses- love the white!
- distressed jeans: We really can’t have too many jeans and this distressed pair is just the right price to add them to our closet.
- lace thong set: Add some Spring color to your lingerie drawer with this 5 piece set.
- triple hoop earrings: These earrings are definitely a statement maker.
- floral top: A floral top is a great way to add some Spring to your wardrobe.
- ruffle dress: Yellow is William’s favorite color, so naturally we are loving it too 🙂
- basket bag: The must have bag for Spring and Summer!
- yellow crossbody bag: This bag is a little over our $150 target, but this wristlet is the same great color and shape and under $150.
- hot pink slides: These are just adorable and so easy to wear!
- la mer introductory set: This set is a great value and such a fun way to try la mer’s core products.
- bikini top & bottom: Definitely picking this suit up for an upcoming trip someplace warm!
- pineapple book ends: These are so cute- can’t wait to add them to our bookshelf situation.