Can you guys believe that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend?? It seems kind of crazy to us that we are basically into summer now. Don’t get us wrong- we love summer! But spring just flew by… life with two little boys keeps us busy! And we love it.
One of our favorite summer items is a straw tote. We really can’t live without one. A straw tote is great to take to the beach or pool, but it’s also such a fun bag to carry anywhere during the spring and summer. The big problem we have is that we want every cute straw tote that we see! Here are our five straw totes for summer that we’re loving, plus a few more!
Five Straw Totes for Summer
- Pom-Pom: This pom-pom straw tote has been a staple for us since last summer – it’s navy stripes and we love the pom-pom detailing.
- Classic: We’ve been wearing this straw tote bag since we got it earlier this spring. It’s so functional and fits more than you would think!
- Splurge: We’re drooling over this Gucci straw tote – wish it fit in the budget 😉
- Circle Tote: This circle tote bag is perfect for the color-loving girl, but it also comes in black and white!
- Under $100: The shape and palm leaf print of this bag has us adding it to our cart!