One of our favorite things about the holidays is getting the whole family together to celebrate. We love to gather around the table and share a yummy home-cooked meal and some good wine to go with it. We often start with a cocktail and a some time to catch up with each other and then move to the dining room for the meal.
Creating a special table is always part of the fun. We love layering placemats and table linens, and coming up with combinations of glassware and flatware. Flowers are always important too! The boys have grown up watching us set the table for these special family times and now William and Henry love to join in and “help” us. It’s so sweet.
- Freshly fallen snow 9 ft tree
- Chair back wreaths
- Rose gold ornaments
- Magnolia Wreath
- Something Pretty Floral did the stunning florals on the table and greenery though out. You can now order flowers to anywhere in the US!
- Striped ribbon
- Velvet ribbon
- Boys: The older boys are in these sweet short sets and Ford in the sweetest button on!
- Jean: Floral dress and heels
- Katherine: Ikat dress and heels
- Stia: Lace dress (similar) and bow sandals