tie dye dress // sunglasses // straw tote // sun hat // sweatshirt // sweatpants
sneakers // grapefruit scrub // swimsuit // cover-up // pool slides // skincare set
pajamas // candle // slides // card holder // floral dress
It’s another spring birthday around here! Jean’s birthday is Saturday and we have some fun celebrations planned, starting today with lunch on the patio at one of our favorite spots. This weekend the weather is supposed to be beautiful, so we plan to make the most of it!
Here is Jean’s Birthday Wish List, pretty much all inspired by spring! There isn’t anything here that she needs, but that’s why it’s called a Wish List. 😉 Of course, she wouldn’t be mad if she found any of them wrapped up for her birthday…
Jean’s Birthday Wish List
- tie dye dress: This is so cute and perfect for casual days
- sunglasses: Love the pink!
- straw tote: We are obsessed with this fun bag
- sun hat: A packable fedora with spf- great for travel
- sweatshirt: The prettiest shade of blue
- sweatpants: Must have the matching joggers!
- sneakers: Time for a new pair of our favorite sneakers
- grapefruit scrub: A body scrub that gently exfoliates
- swimsuit: This is adorable
- cover-up: A great option to go from the pool to lunch
- pool slides: Love these!
- skincare set: New skincare is always a treat
- pajamas: So fun to get new pajamas
- candle: This sounds like it will be a wonderful fragrance
- slides: We’ve had our eyes on these…
- card holder: Love carrying a card holder for quick errands
- floral dress: This one will be on repeat this spring and summer